Wish you Happy new year
Happy New Year 2012 to all my friends enjoy it nd spend your time with a lots of fun.......

happy new year... with the help of baba g 's daya and mehar. we are proud to be lucky people , who got birth in parmarath family. and we should get inspiration from our parents and do bhajan simran so much.

radhasoamiji

happy new year.


new year 2012 There have been many time in 2011

when I may disturbed you

troubled u

irritated u

bugged u

.today I just wanna tell you

I plan to continue it in 2012.


My wishes for you in year 2012

Great start for Jan,

Love for Feb,

Peace for march,

No worries for April

Fun for May,

Joy for June to Nov,

Happiness for Dec,

Have a lucky and wonderful 2012.


Naya Savera Nayi Kiran Ke Sath
Naya Din Ek Pyari Si Muskaan Ke Sath
Aapko Naya Saal Mubarak Ho Dher Sari Duaon Ke Sath
Happy New Year :-)



If you’re really Santa Claus, you can get it for me. And if you can’t, you’re only a nice man with a white beard, like mother says. So, all I can say is Merry Christmas and a very happy new year”


Another day, another month, another year.
Another smile, another tear, another winter.
A summer too, But there will never be another you!
Wishing a very HAPPY N BLESSED New Year to You!!

Trimiteți un comentariu

 
Top