is wondering how blind people dream.
is wondering: if quizzes are quizzical, then tests are…?
is wondering why a “fat chance” and a “slim chance” mean the same thing.



This stuff is amazing! My best friend Jessica did the same diet and lost an incredible amount of weight.. i couldn’t believe it and had to do some research on my own which is how I found this news article. I can’t believe they are offering this at such a low cost!

For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.

is wondering why bra is singular and panties plural?
is wondering if you can cry under water?
is wondering why you are IN a movie, but ON TV?

I just left my job as a software tester to devote myself to this opportunity. I think I have finally found the business that will work for me. The response has been outstanding. The biggest rewards come from building true financial freedom for myself and helping others achieve the same.

is wondering why rain drops and snow falls?
is wondering why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
is wondering why the time of day with the slowest traffic is called rush hour.
is wondering how they call a male ladybug.
is wondering why a whole damn airplane isn’t made out of the same material as the undestroyable black box?

Trimiteți un comentariu

 
Top